Sunday, November 14, 2010

love hurts?

people are people, as love hurt itself...
Add caption
the tears pour like a heavy rain that soon flow like a river going to the ocean of sorrow.
but why someone cant move on? and someone move it easily? why is it someone commit suicide in the name of love?
was it painful?  difficult to accept the reality that both creatures don't belong to each other?
            well, as for me, it is very hard to accept the fact that the relationship you've been shaping was out f nowhere. just like what Ive experience.....
          I thought he's the one but not...  I dn'nt want to cry . I told myself that he's just a waste of my time.........
        but as i consult myself and my heart, I felt life ,Iwant to cry, and I burst into crying.. I said he was damd, fool, bitch and all the bad words i could utter.. but what  can i do? he's with someone else.  in the arms of other woman whom he love most....
 HOW SAD........ my heart aching, my head spinning, I dont know what to do... no one can unferstand my feelings, no one even my friends.....
       I could still remember my professor when she discuss the pericardium.  it is the tissue that enclose our heart..
      I felt my pericardium  infested by what we call love bacteria that cause my pericardium to swell mand got infected... huhuhuhuhu  heavy heart....

1 comment:

Total Pageviews